MākuSafe Team Heads to Nashville for AIHce EXP 2022
May 16, 2022
The MākuSafe team will be at AIHce EXP 2022 on May 23-25 and we would love to meet you there! Visit us in booth #411 to enter our YETI giveaway and see how MākuSafe’s wearable safety solution can help you improve worker health, safety, and productivity while reducing incidents and mitigating workplace hazards and risk exposures. With our patented wearable device and EHS cloud data platform, you can:
- Build a proactive safety management system based on leading indicator data
- Automate hazard identification
- Increase near-miss and good catch reporting
- Prevent and reduce accidents
- Monitor environmental and motion hazards
- Reduce frequency & severity of claims by 50%-90%
- Manage COVID-19 contact tracing protocol
- Proactively monitor & prevent heat-related illness in accordance with recent OSHA emphasis
- Foster a culture of worker safety
- Advance Industry 4.0 efforts
While you’re at booth #413 make sure you grab an invite to our private reception on Tuesday at the end of day 2 of AIHce EXP 2022!
Can’t make it to our booth? Don’t worry, you can schedule a demo to take a deeper dive into our proactive safety management system!