MākuSafe Presenting & Exhibiting at VPPPA Safety+ Symposium
August 17, 2022
The MākuSafe team will be at the VPPPA Safety+ Symposium on August 23-25 and we would love to meet you there! Visit us in booth #436 to enter our YETI giveaway and see how MākuSafe’s wearable safety solution can help you improve worker health, safety, and productivity while reducing incidents and mitigating workplace hazards and risk exposures.
With our patented wearable device and EHS cloud data platform, you can:
- Build a proactive safety management system based on leading indicator data
- Automate hazard identification
- Increase near-miss and good catch reporting
- Prevent and reduce accidents
- Monitor environmental and motion hazards
- Reduce frequency & severity of claims by 50%-90%
- Manage COVID-19 contact tracing protocol
- Proactively monitor & prevent heat-related illness in accordance with recent OSHA emphasis
- Utilize data to prevent musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs)
- Foster a culture of worker safety
- Advance Industry 4.0 efforts
While you’re at booth #436 make sure you ask about ENGAGE 2022, MākuSafe’s 2nd Annual User’s Conference!
Can’t make it to our booth? Don’t worry, you can schedule a demo to take a deeper dive into our proactive safety management system!